CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

About Casey Durane



I am 23 years old and I am happily married to my beautiful wife Sylvia. she makes me so happy :) Other things that I enjoy doing besides my wife are riding four wheelers, dirt bikes, snowmobiles and pretty much anything that goes fast and can give you and addreneline rush. I recently tried out wake surfing and it is a blast, if you haven't tried it yet I would definately give it a shot. I work out at REC Silicon and I really enjoy it but I don't want to have to do manual labor until I'm 93 years old. So I'm going back to school in the fall and I'm going to get my chemical engineering degree, while at the same time doing all of my pre requisites for dental school. So I can make the desicion at that time whether to go to dental school or just to work as a chemical engineer either one would be awesome for me.

0 comments: