CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Busy months!!

It has been a while since I've written a new post!! Well let's just say I have been busy, busy!!! Casey and I have been on the go these passed couple months, not spending much time at home. We went camping with Karyn and Jason, to the zoo with my sister and Josh and Aiden, I went to Casey's family reunion (without him. HAHA. He had to work) And to and from the Tri Cities a few more times. It has been so much fun! Camping was fun, I caught my very first fish! It rained a lot one morning, but the guys went and got us some tarps and ponchos, so we had fun. :) The zoo was a blast-I had never gone to one before! It was the Woodland Park Zoo in Seattle. It was fun spending a few days with my sister and her family. Her baby, Shaylee Elizabeth, is due soon and I will be spending some more time up there helping out. Casey's family reunion was a lot of fun, I got to know his relatives better. I also got to ride a horse! Brittany and I went for a little bike ride in the forest, and that was really pretty. Casey and I have been going on lots of motorcycle rides, trying to stock up before the belly gets too big!! Casey's cousin, Laura, came to visit with her son, Luke. They, Dee, Brittany, Jade, Casey and I went to the Aquatic Center one afternoon and had tons of fun! On the 4th of July I went with Dee, Brittany, and Bonnie to a party at a guy's house that works with Dee, Casey, and Matt. Casey and Matt were working nights. It was fun, the food was amazing and the fireworks show they did was awesome!! But I did sit in a HUGE ant pile, which wasn't any fun. I got bit a couple times...it hurt! I think that my disgust greatly outweighed the pain though. EW. I hate ants!
Casey and I have been setting everything up to go to CBC in Pasco....he is set, and I am almost ready. If only CSI would be a little easier to work with and just send my transcripts, I would be able to finish registering! It's frustrating...but I'm sure it will work out. We also found a really cute house that we are thinking about buying!! I love it, and it is in our price range, so we are very excited. More details on that later, I don't want to jinx it. ;)
NOW...of all this news, there is one piece of information that is BY FAR the most e
exhilarating. I am having a baby girl!!! I am soo stoked to have a girl, I really felt like I was having a girl the ENTIRE time, and I am!! Of course, Casey wanted a little boy. "What am I supposed to do with a girl??" Were his exact words. HAHA. But I know that he will be great with a girl. He will be such a good daddy. I can't wait to put her in pink and head bows!! :) :) She is healthy, growing, and everything looks good. I am supposed to be able to feel her move soon. I'm not sure if I have yet, though I have felt something. I just really don't know what I am looking for. Anyways....next week I will be 20 weeks...Halfway through it all!! CRAZY!! It has been going by surprisingly fast. Well, I hope everyone has a great weekend...and I will try to keep up with my blog!!

3 comments:

Carolyn

Name her Carolyn, name her Carolyn!! A girl will be so exciting!

Heslop Family

We are so excited for you!!! I wish I could have gone camping with you! I hope everything is going well. Let us know if you need anything! Love you 3!!!!!

Syd

Erica

I vote for another Erica!! There are FAR too few Erica's in the world! SO EXCITED that you guys are having a little girl...Sid wanted to have all boys (so did I!) but after holding Sophia for 5 seconds he looked at me and said, "it's OK if the rest are girls!"