CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Winter Break....so far


























For Emma's first birthday, we took her to DQ and let her eat some ice cream with us.









Casey has successfully finished his very first quarter of Central Washington University! And he did AMAZING!!! I don't wanna brag...but this guy is freakin brilliant. ;) I'm so proud of him!!! Now we get to kick back and play for the next month. I've been loving having Casey home for his break. It's been really relaxing...so far! But starting tomorrow, it's going to be so busy. We will be traveling and visiting family for 3 weeks! We might not even set up our tree this year. I know, it's blasphemy. I look forward to my tree all year long. But there just might not be a point to it since we won't be home. Well, I will post some pictures of our trip when we get back. I hope everyone has an incredible Christmas!!

1 comments:

Julie L

Oh, how delightful. I love all the pictures! Have a wonderful trip! I'm looking forward to hearing about it. Will you be with your parents? Please give them both a hug from me, ok?