Well now I've decided that it's a great time to vent. I feel that most of these blog entries of mine have been pretty dang positive, but hey, life has its way of bringing you down once in a while. So this is my moment...
Casey and I have been really looking forward to this weekend. We have been planning (since my birthday, which was in September!) a trip up to see my parents, sister, Josh and Aiden. It's Aiden's very first Halloween! It was also my dad's birthday this last week. So this was going to be a little fun celebration for all of us...a way to just relax and have fun. Especially since we haven't seen my sister and her family since they moved to Seattle!
So of course, our brutal luck should have been expected, Casey got called in to work. All weekend. UGH!!! I absolutely despise work. Don't get me wrong, I am so extremely grateful that he has a job. A good job at that. I mean, I'd be crazy to complain. But you know, sometimes work just really sucks. And call me crazy, but I AM complaining.
This lovely company has also found it appropriate to assign my poor, tired, over worked husband to 3 terrible weeks (7 day, TWELVE hour weeks) of night shift!! Nights, meaning 6pm to 6am. How could they justify that!? They won't tell him when it will begin, but I bet you anything it will just happen to fall on the holidays. I am just so irritated by the whole thing. And that's really all I have to say about that.
Okay, now I feel the need to leave off with a few positive words. :) I got nearly 100% on my math test, and I am doing well in school altogether. It is tough, but I'm doing it! Also, Brittany taught me how to make THE most delicious cinnamon rolls in the entire universe! And I can't wait to try it out. I also can't wait until 2:00 today. I will be on my way home getting ready to soak up my 3 glorious days of NO SCHOOL.








2 comments:
It's okay sister. Life sometimes sucks. At least you'll be able to afford to get your own place soon. That'll be nice, we all know how "FUN" it is to live with the in-laws. Lol! Once this econ crap and the elections are over hopefully there will be more job opportunities for Casey, and then you two can have a normal married life. We look forward to the couple of hours we will get to have w/you!
Love gaga
Hi Sylvia. I found your blog through your Nichole. That's a bummer you don't get to go up. I hate it when work changes schedules for no reason :( Well, good luck.
Post a Comment