CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Dedicated to my McSkwizzy.

Oh he's just so excited to have all his pretty white fur shaved off!


"Look at me, I'm so pretty!"



Jorgenson's front room. I thought this was a pretty picture. :)




EWW!!! Stinky Skunk, we caught you!!! He was a very cute stinky skunk though. Even though he stunk up our entire house. :/ yuck.


Here is McSkwizzy...contemplating what he should do with his ball. Hmmm....perhaps, chew on it? This is before his fur was shaved.


So it's been a while since I've written anything, so I decided now is as good a time as any! Well to start off, Sloan sold his house. Therefore, we have moved. :( We are living with Casey's parents for the time being, looking for a place to rent. Casey has been working and taking an online college course. I have been going to school full time. I'm getting my pre-reqs for the 2 year dental hygeine program at CBC. So far it has been pretty tough, but we'll how it goes!! I also joined Jazzercise, which is a blast!! Life has been going great for us! :)

Except for the fact that we had to give Skwizzy away. :( I am so sad about losing him, but I know that he is very happy where he is right now. Casey's superintendant from work took him. She lives WAY out in the country and has TONS of acreage and most importantly, they also have Skwizzy's sister!! So now they just play all day and just have so much fun! But really, I feel awful for his best friend, Girlfriend. Apparently she is very torn up about the whole situation.
Well during the summer Skwizzy got himself into some mischeif! He ran away the last time we we were watching Sloan and Amy's kids. That was an intense 2 weeks living over there, let me tell ya. EVERYONE got sick, including me...throw up everywhere. Yeah, not a pretty sight. It could be all the eggs Lesli (the 14 yr. old) and I made. We tried to make it a new tradition to make something out of eggs every night. We made poached eggs, scrambled eggs, eggnog twice, a souffle, and some more egg-citing concoctions. Anyways...this whole time Skwizzy had run off to who knows where and an older couple found him. Their daughter decided to keep him, and she took him to the pet groomer because he had gotten into some really bad stickers and goat heads that would not come out of his 6 inch long hair. And they shaved him! All the way to the skin, to where you could see his spots! Skwizzy has spots!! HA! Well long story short, the groomer ended up being Casey's friend's wife, and we had our baby returned to us. Since that adventure, we kept him tied up most of the time. But we did let him off once in a while, because he is a very big dog and he needs to run. And once we did, he disappeared again! The second time we found him at the pound.

That is pretty much all the excitement for now. But I will try to be better at keeping this thing up to date!! Until next time...:)

1 comments:

Nichole Gaertner

Oh schwester... poor poor squizzy, he will be missed by us all. I love you!!!