As sad and as hard as it is for us, we are trying to sell our bike and quad...so here is Casey washing them (and our car). We thought it would be the "responsible" thing to do, since we are soon to be full time college students again! Today we registered for our classes. Well, Casey had an appointment to go for the new student registration...I just tagged along. But when we were there I decided to ask an advisor some advice about my schedule...because my case is kind of unique. I earned some college credits from Big Bend Community College while I was in highschool, then I got tons of credits in Twin Falls, and now I am going back to BBCC to finish my AA and gain my prerequesites (I'm sure I spelled that wrong!) for a two year Dental Hygiene program at Columbia Basin College! I just recently decided not to go into teaching, but to fulfill my previous dream to become a hygienist. So BBCC is telling me that I am an "old student"...but then they see that I have never actually attended the college, so they call me "new". Then they decide that I am a transfer student...except for the fact that my transcrips are taking forever to arrive...so they can't consider me anything right now!! I am so overwhelmed!! Anyway, the lady let me register for two classes that I absolutely needed, and it turned out that each one only had ONE seat open!! WOW!! Now that is sheer luck. Or maybe something more? Who knows. All I know is that I'm grateful to have "tagged along"!
That's Skiwzzy's best friend, Girlfriend! He loves that dog. They are ALWAYS together!!!
So now that summer is coming to an end, I decided to darken my hair a little more, blonde wasn't really working for me anyway. My sister in law, Brittany, did it. She did a great job!
I've been watching her baby girl, Jade Alexia, on the days that she goes to work and Dee is either working or sleeping (night shift). She is such a little goof ball! Here are a few pictures of our little Jade watching adventures. :)







1 comments:
HAHAHA! I love this blog. That's soo funny about Jade loving Aiden! lol! I miss you!
Love Gaga
Post a Comment