Casey and I have been married for 3 years now. We have a beautiful baby girl, Emma Lynn. Casey is in school full time working toward Dentistry, and I am taking a break from school temporarily, loving my incredibly full time role as a mother. :) We love the outdoors, and we love life!!
Ha ha chicka that last picture is hot. You guys are so cute, you can tell how much Casey loves you by the way he looks at you in these pictures. Aw I miss you guys!
hey! hows everything? so i never said thanks.....i caught your bouque at your reception and a couple months later spencer and i got married! lol! what they say about catching the bouqeu is true! LOL anyway, i love your blog and your wedding pics are cute!
5 comments:
CUTE!
Ha ha chicka that last picture is hot. You guys are so cute, you can tell how much Casey loves you by the way he looks at you in these pictures. Aw I miss you guys!
How fun, I've never seen those pictures. The red is soooo cool. I love red! And happy birthday to Aidan!
I love your wedding bouquet! Tee Hee! I thought I would pop over and see what you are up to. I love blogs full of pictures. So fun!
-Melissa Jenks
hey! hows everything? so i never said thanks.....i caught your bouque at your reception and a couple months later spencer and i got married! lol! what they say about catching the bouqeu is true! LOL anyway, i love your blog and your wedding pics are cute!
Post a Comment