CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 24, 2008





Happy Thanksgiving!! (the first of 3 for us this year! :) ) This was with my sister's inlaws and my family on Saterday. Then on Sunday we had another at the Quilter's house. Finally, we have one at my house for Casey and my families on the actual day. OHHH I love this blessed holiday. HA! And look at all the beautiful pies my dad made! He is great at it. The cake was for Aiden's first birthday party!!! We also celebrated that on Saterday.










No sister, I didn't forget. She had her birthday on
Sunday, too.
















Ignore my nasty "Joker" grin. Ugh. But Aiden looked so darn cute, I had to post this pic.!!

















"It's my party...I'll cry if I want to."














"HOORAY!! I'm amazing at this birthday thing!!"




















Dad kinda caught us off guard. But it was the only one he would take of us together!! HAHA.















SAY CHEEESE. You too, Dad.
















"Hmm...whas this!??"















Isn't his tooth adorable!!??















He is really enjoying his birthday. I love my nephew.


















They look like they are singing together!! How cute!!!



















The turkey must be gettin to them...NAP TIME!!





















Posing for the camera
















This is just too much fun!!







On our way to that dinner/party. :)

Having too much fun with the camera!



SMILE!!


ZOOLANDER
AND ....
THE END!