CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 1, 2008

Tis the Season!!



Thanksgiving went well for us this year. We ate lots of wonderful foods, and spent time with lots of wonderful people!! We also thoroughly enjoyed BLACK FRIDAY savings!! You see this Columbia ski jacket? I got an amazing deal on it! Half off! And Casey's Christmas present...a super sweet cam corder...also a great deal. And we got tons of towels for $1.50!! This was our second annual black friday experience...and our new tradition with my parents. Its great. If you can handle the madness. It is crazy...people run around pushing everyone out of the way...running over poor little old ladies...and stealing toys from little kids...and scary "homeless" people trying to sell you thousands of dollars worth of "vouchers"... HA! BUT...if this gets your adrenaline pumping...and your fine with waking up at 3 or 4 in the morning, then this is your sport!!


Thanksgiving break was fun. Casey got 4 days off and I got 5. That was so refreshing to get such a long break! Especially to have Casey home with me for that long. We went and saw Twilight. 3 times. HA! Wow. I know. But hey Casey really liked it, I swear it was his idea.


But after the first time we saw it (it was pretty good, even though
it left out a ton of details, and added some stupid things,
it was still fun to watch) Casey decided that he liked it so much that he started the book!


And now he will finish it today for sure. He read that thing so fast!! Crazy kid. It took me much longer to read that book. In fact, I got the books for Christmas LAST year! I really have a hard time sitting down and reading. I always think of other things that I need to be doing. Most people read to clear their mind...Mine has to be clear or
else I can't focus. But I really like these books!!


Casey also took me on a long motercycle ride on Saterday, which was nice. (It belongs
to a friend of his dad's.) That was a lot of fun.




Now its the wonderful two weeks of TESTS and FINALS. :( I am overloaded and under-rested!! But that's okay...it will pay off!!





I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!!

3 comments:

Jason & Karyn

we will have to go riding together when we come home on Jason's cool bike!!!

Jason & Karyn

If you can't tell, that was Jason talking about his "cool bike" but yeah, it would be fun to all go together!

Erica

OK, had to add you to my list since I do see you practically everyday! I've had alot of fun getting to know you better and sharing class stuff with you...see you in a couple of days!