(Okay Karyn, here's to you!)
I know, it's been FOREVER since I've posted anything!! Its just been really busy. AND, just by looking at my blog, you can tell that I really love posting pictures...and I don't know how to post my pictures with my new camera. :( Lame excuse, I know. BUT really! I wanted to wait until I had some new pics, but that's okay. I guess I will just make this one a little more plain.
So Casey and I are officially moved in to our new apartment!! We absolutely LOVE our place!! It is so cozy and perfect. We haven't even gone to our new ward yet, but we are thinking that we're going to really like it!
Let's see...what else is new? Casey turned 24 on Thursday! I made him (with his mama's help) an icecream cake! It was pretty tastey! Casey is just working, working, working. Well, that's nothing new. But he is going up to Lynwood (YES!! Where my sister lives-outside Seattle) to finally purchase his brand new Victory motercycle. And he couldn't be more thrilled. :) I think I just might take a day off of school...take that road trip with him. That's a good excuse to skip school, right? I haven't seen my sister in such a long time, and I really want to see her new place, too! So that is what I may end up doing on Wednesday...if Casey lets me. I mean, really. The guy sometimes acts like my father. NO OFFENSE Dad!!! :) I love my Dad. And I am very pleased that he is very healthy. He's had several doctor's visits within the last couple months... concerns with his heart. But we are relieved that he is going to be okay. School is going well, although it has been getting more difficult. Anatomy and Physiology is just as hard as everyone tells you it is. I was very surprised, however, to find that Logic is almost equally hard!! Maybe it is the teacher. He is a crazy man that does not speak clearly, or loud enough for anyone to hear him-let alone understand any of the concepts! Peter and I joke that if he shaved off his beard, then maybe we could hear him. :) Yeah its pretty thick. But anyways, that is really all my excitement for now. Oh, except that the sun is shining today!! I cannot believe it! It was a very pleasant surprise. :)







1 comments:
Thankyou for posting finally for me. haha. I am so excited to come visit again sometime! Only this time maybe I'll get to bring Jason-because he will be back on the 4th of March! It's not that far away, right? I am so excited to see your new bike, guys!!! Even more excited for when it warms up, and we can all go on a ROAD TRIP!!!!!!
Yaya!! Oh poor Sylvie, good luck with school! That picture of the cinnamon rolls made me crave them so bad now!
Post a Comment