CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 16, 2009

Just Pictures!! :)


Most recent photo shoot. ;)






Our new apartment! The rooms and bathrooms may get posted later...they weren't in picture taking condition. haha. :)




Oh, that is just my homework on the floor. :)



Casey's Birthday tulips! I promise, I did NOT get them for me!!





Babysitting my neice, Jade. Precious, right?



Me with my best friend, KARYN!! And the beautiful cinnamon rolls we made.
(Come visit me again Chummy!! )



LEAVENWORTH!!Sooo much fun!




























Holli and I :)Valentines Day! Thank you for being my Valentine when my very own husband forgot. :( LOL!




My Casey and I :D After our first day of our new ward on Sunday.



Shelly and I!! After watching "Confessions of a Shopaholic" Friday the 13th!!

And, last...but definately NOT least!! Our Harley Davidson V Rod!!!!!!
Oh darn, no pics yet. :) But they are soon to come!!!

2 comments:

landon

I will be your Valentine every Valentine's day for forever!!!! Cute pictures! Definitely do some of the harley though :)! And your bathroom is AWESOME lol haha

Nichole Gaertner

UMMMM.... So you didn't tell me your place looks like it's out of a FREAKING MAGAZINE SISTER!!!! Holy crap! I LOVE IT! So... when you gonnna help me decorate mine????? Cuz once you see mine, you'll laugh your silly ass off. I'm actually embarassed to show you my place. HMPF. and... when did you get a new couch? It's uber cute! That's like the one we're lookiing at buying.