CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 7, 2009

Aww...serenity!

I ordered these two signs the other day from
Target. I thought they
were really cute! I love them! :)






Casey took me to a resort last week! We had fun. It was in the forest, pretty much isolated from the rest of civilization. BUT it was very peaceful! We had to drive down extremely curvy, windy roads to get to the nearest shop to buy some frozen pizzas for dinner. I got sooo car sick!! But we also got ice cream, which made it worth it. :) Icecream makes anything worth it!! It really was beautiful out there though.



Lovin the road trip!


Gettin ready...and Casey teasing me. :)






Some bar and grill that looked pretty sweet.







Sooo pretty out here!! Cold...but pretty!!


"The wise man built his house upon a rock!"










AWWW!! I love you!!

















Well, still no pictures of the Harley. But we are waiting for a nice day so that we can actually take some nice ones. :) So everything is going well over here in our world. I have one week left of school, and then finals week! I am super excited for spring break because:


1. I get to see my sister!!! And Aiden and Josh!!



2. Finally I can attempt to finish Eclipse and Breaking Dawn!!



3. Casey and I can try to finish the 4th season of One Tree Hill!! Our favorite!



4. I can catch up on housework...not fun, but necessary. :)



5. But most importantly...no studying!! :D YAY!!




Yeah now I'm looking at my list and the last 4 things don't sound all that exciting...but really, school takes up all the time that I used to have to do these every day "ordinary" things. And I miss doing them!!

Last week I was struck with one of my outrageous migraines. This sucker was NOT going away!! It may have been one of the most awful one that I've ever had! I ended up spending one whole day in bed...trying to sleep it off. This didn't even help much, but finally in the evening it slowly faded and I was feeling much better. It's such a pain (ha, no pun intended ;) ) to get these headaches so often. I think it may be vision related, so we're going to see what glasses could do for me. I also researched migraines online, and learned that there are "ocular migraines" that happen behind your eyes. Since this is where I have them most of the time, I'm thinking about talking to a doctor and seeing if this is the case. Then maybe I could get treated! I just don't like going to the doctor. I have docto-phobia!! Really! I get all shaky and nervous. But hey that's life right? :)

3 comments:

Carolyn

Looks like you had a fun trip with Casey. You are so cute! Also....the wise man built his house upon a rock...haha! I laughed out loud.

Erica

Cute pics guys! Ha Ha...now I am 'following' you...you can't skip class again!! Although I completely understand why...remind me to tell you what triggered my migraines when I see you Wednesday... Study hard!!

Nichole Gaertner

Doctor phobia? Where the heck did you get such a thing? LOL! Well, probably from our wonderfully outrageous parental units, eh!!! :) Man... I'm pretty freaking excited to have you come visit muah! I've been so full of stress and anxiety, it's been nice having you talk to me and remind me that schedules really don't make our lives, we do! lol! I love you schwester!
Love gaga