Well there you have it! Our 2002 Harley Davidson V ROD. Casey's little toy. :) Oh just look how it sparkles! ;) We just took it out to the country to get some "non apartment looking" pictures of it. Oh and I am just sitting on it because I'm a poser. NEVER will I even attempt to ride this thing!!!
This was a short entry, but next week is the dreaded FINALS week!! So I'd better go study now. I hope you all have a happy weekend!! (with no studying.) (Well except for Erica, she also will be studying madly. Sorry, Anatomy friend!!)
This was a short entry, but next week is the dreaded FINALS week!! So I'd better go study now. I hope you all have a happy weekend!! (with no studying.) (Well except for Erica, she also will be studying madly. Sorry, Anatomy friend!!)







3 comments:
Oooh, looks nice. I don't blame you for never riding it though. Motercycles scare me. Good luck on your finals.
SWEET bike!! So sorry it's a Harley though....HA HA!!! Anyway, I do miss the fun of riding a bike...too bad Sid is scared of them! Kinda backwards though... Hope you had a great weekend studying- you should be really prepared!!
haha! I love it schwester! It's NIICCEE! I can't wait to actually see it! :)
love GAGA
Post a Comment