Well it looks like I have a few pictures to get caught up on! We have been on a couple road trips to beautiful places, and mountain biking/down hilling a few different times. We've had lots of fun soaking up the sun...but it has officially been TOO hot here in Moses...breaking 100 every day. Before this pregnancy I honestly don't think heat has EVER bothered me! I would just go lay out in the sun for hours. NOPE, not anymore. UGH. But anyways, we've gotten some really nice pictures!! But in the process of moving, I seem to have lost my little cord thingy that takes them off my camera! :(
So we are all moved in with Casey's parents for the month of August. They are so sweet for letting us stay with them! (Once again.) It was sad to leave our adorable apartment, but this is a huge step we are taking to reach our goals! In about a month we will be off to school. :)
I had a doctor's appointment this last week, and everything looks great! We heard her heart beat, and it sounds very strong. She is continuing to push out my tummy, and I finally went out and bought some new maternity clothes! Very exciting. Now I feel more official. ;) I got my blood taken for the first time ( I had to inform the doctor that I haven't had it done yet, and he seemed quite shocked that they had missed that...WOW. :S ) But it was gross, all that blood made me sick. And I had to try really hard not to cry because I hate having needles inside my skin!
I got a bread machine for our anniversary, and I have really been baking some serious bread! :) It's awesome.
So here is the big news of the day...READY??...............Shaylee Elizabeth was born this afternoon around 3:30!! I am sooo excited to meet my new niece, and will be leaving within the next couple of days to stay with my sister in Seattle for about a week. It will be so much fun!
Well, besides HORRIBLE heart burn and shooting back pains, all is well. Hopefully I will be able to post some pictures soon!
So we are all moved in with Casey's parents for the month of August. They are so sweet for letting us stay with them! (Once again.) It was sad to leave our adorable apartment, but this is a huge step we are taking to reach our goals! In about a month we will be off to school. :)
I had a doctor's appointment this last week, and everything looks great! We heard her heart beat, and it sounds very strong. She is continuing to push out my tummy, and I finally went out and bought some new maternity clothes! Very exciting. Now I feel more official. ;) I got my blood taken for the first time ( I had to inform the doctor that I haven't had it done yet, and he seemed quite shocked that they had missed that...WOW. :S ) But it was gross, all that blood made me sick. And I had to try really hard not to cry because I hate having needles inside my skin!
I got a bread machine for our anniversary, and I have really been baking some serious bread! :) It's awesome.
So here is the big news of the day...READY??...............Shaylee Elizabeth was born this afternoon around 3:30!! I am sooo excited to meet my new niece, and will be leaving within the next couple of days to stay with my sister in Seattle for about a week. It will be so much fun!
Well, besides HORRIBLE heart burn and shooting back pains, all is well. Hopefully I will be able to post some pictures soon!







2 comments:
Omg that is so exciting for you...going to have a baby! You look so cute! Hope you and Casey and doing well!
aw sister! I miss you
Post a Comment