We have successfully moved to Kennewick, we have started school, and we have only TWO MONTHS for baby Emma to arrive!! It has been very hectic trying to get all settled in...while trying to do school...and while every move I make hurts like crazy. I have been having an excellent pregnancy, don't get me wrong, I feel very blessed! But I do get awful back pain and my hips really ache. But that's normal, right?! So our apartment still needs a lot of work...especially the baby's room!!
Today in class Emma had the hiccups! This has never happened before, but I assume that's what it was, I couldn't imagine what else it could possibly be. When they finally stopped, she kicked me a few times and then probably went to sleep. Poor baby, that must have been tiring for her. HAHA!!! But I will just say that she IS quite the wiggle worm, and kicker. Her daddy really loves that he can actually feel her once in a while now. :)
I am very upset that I can't find my cord to my camera, I have been wanting to post some pics!! Maybe I won't be able to find it until we've gotten down to the very last box...that seems to be how my luck works. I have some new prego pics, but don't worry, they aren't much more impressive than the last ones. She is a very slow grower. HAHA. But I also have some exciting pictures of my swollen face!! On Monday we were riding the Harley and I had my visor flipped up to feel the cool air...when WHAM!!!! Something super huge and hard hit me right in the eye!! It somehow made it under my sunglasses! This thing hit and then stayed there, it could not get out...so I flicked it out and I was NOT a happy camper! Out of the corner of my eye I saw a bee fly off....OH GREAT. The pain was EXCRUCIATING!! Apparently Casey saw the bee too...and heard me scream (what? I don't scream. :) ) and I guess I hit him a few times on his helmet...ha! So he pulled over and I started to cry. :( I could not believe how bad my eye was stinging. Well anyways, it swelled up that day...and when I woke up on Tuesday it was so poofy! Wednesday morning it was even worse, and you could see the little white welt where the thing actually stung me. The swellling is finally going down, but now it itches horribly! That was not a very fun experience, and let me tell you that I will NEVER flip up my visor again. Well except at stop lights...:)
Thursday, October 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
Sylvia, that is both sad and hilarious at the same time! Did I tell you about the time I was driving with arm out the window, and a wasp flew into my armpit? It bit me in the armpit and right on my left nipple!! I almost crashed my car trying to kill it. Anyways....I feel your pain :)
Tom- that is HYSTERICAL!!!!
Sylvia- So sad, yet funny! Good thing you're not deathly allergic to the little suckers. Isn't packing everything fun?? I still haven't found my last set of keys...glad to hear you are doing well! And yes, pain in the lower back and hips is very common and normal...I HATED it the most as sleeping became really difficult and eventually, I just slept in the recliner but it wasn't as warm. Good luck you guys!
Post a Comment