
The Vicious Bee Sting
The Baby Shower
considering I hadn't mentioned it at all. :)
My loving sis threw my and Emma Lynn's baby shower on Sept. 19th!!
Laura was kind enough to let us use her home, and she prepared the snacks.
Karyn did games, and Bonnie did a fun raffle/prize!
Thank you so much, Schwester, and for all of you that helped, I really appreciate it.
It was great, and I had lots of fun! (Hopefully everyone else did too. :) )
Also, thanks to all who came and for all of the amazing gifts, and tons of diapers!!
I'm sure Emma girl just can't wait to see all of her new clothes. ;)
(Sorry about the lack of picures of my baby shower.
Not very many of them turned out at all, my camcorder
just isn't the same as a regular camera...)







2 comments:
That is a crazy bee sting. It looks like it hurt. You are such a cute pregnant woman.
YOU are so cute!
Post a Comment