CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Holiday Pictures

Some art I made Emma for Christmas. :)











Chubby Face!!!!!!!!!!!! That is sooo daddy.



Happy Girl.


Flying soothes me. Daddy is amazing!!















Mommy thinks I will scratch my face off without these ridiculous mittens...








HMMMMM.....




Oh what a little angel. Haha...or is it a front??




WHAT IS THAT??????




Umm...mind if I borrow that binkie?






Emma and Rory on their blessing day.






Rory and Emma's matching PJs. Thanks Brittany! In the arms of uncle Thom.





Shaylee looks determined...Emma looks terrified!! HAHAHA








5 comments:

Nichole Gaertner

OH SYLVIA!!! Emma is getting so big! I love love love the projects. That picture of Emma looking at the cake (?) is so flippin funny!I have to say though, my favorite picture of Emma is the one where she looks TERRIFIED that Shaylee is going to get her... and Shaylee looks DETERMINED and angry enough that she is trying to get her! I love it!

Unknown

oh my gosh she is so adorable!

LebaronLife

She is adorable! Congrats you two!

Ty Robbins

These are some really sweet pictures. I love it. She's so cute!

Mike and Aubrey Asay

Very cute pictures! Your narrating makes me laugh!