Casey and I have been married for 3 years now. We have a beautiful baby girl, Emma Lynn. Casey is in school full time working toward Dentistry, and I am taking a break from school temporarily, loving my incredibly full time role as a mother. :) We love the outdoors, and we love life!!
It's only toxic if she ate LOADS of it.....and even then it will just cause pain in her mouth, nothing life threatening. I'm pretty sure both my boys have eaten off that plant a time or two!
LOL no worries! I called the Poison Control after it happened, and yeah it's toxic, but like Sydney said you have to eat lots of it! Yeah I was about to have a panic attack when I read on Wikipedia that it is toxic!! I guess the most dangerous part of the whole thing was that she almost choked on a piece of one of the leaves. But we washed it down with a little water! :)
4 comments:
Oh gosh... google it! I'm sure the worse thing it'll do it make her vomit a couple of times. :S
It's only toxic if she ate LOADS of it.....and even then it will just cause pain in her mouth, nothing life threatening. I'm pretty sure both my boys have eaten off that plant a time or two!
LOL no worries! I called the Poison Control after it happened, and yeah it's toxic, but like Sydney said you have to eat lots of it! Yeah I was about to have a panic attack when I read on Wikipedia that it is toxic!! I guess the most dangerous part of the whole thing was that she almost choked on a piece of one of the leaves. But we washed it down with a little water! :)
I'm happy Emmi is fine.
Love Oma
Post a Comment