All of a sudden Emma has gotten a mouth full of teeth! I had to flip her upside down to get a good shot of them.

This is the beautiful sweater that Casey's grandma Marlatt made for Emma.


Papa Jer resting his eyelids. ;)

Emma having a blast with her cousin, Rory!


Emma found this rose in the disaster area we call our home...not fully unpacked or settled in yet.


This rose made her really happy!! She will be like her Oma someday, having a true love for flowers. :)


Emma watching Dawn of the Dinosaurs...and LOVING it! :)

She keeps doing this with her spoon when I feed her. It must feel good on her teeth. It is hilarious!!

Silly girl...this is her little mischievous grin.

Showing off those new pearly whites!

"Nooo....YOU go to the corner!!"


Box Baby.

She's asking for a cell phone for her birthday...typical girl. ;)
Well those are just a few moments in the hectic life of moving in right now! So far we like it here. It is a beautiful area, near the forest! Our apartment is really small, but it has been remodeled, and it is pretty nice. I just can't wait until we are done with all this unpacking nonsense! I am looking forward to decorating this place!! Once I get that done, I will be sure to post some pictures of our new apartment.
1 comments:
Oh my goodness I love that sweater. So cute!! She sure is growing up fast.
Post a Comment