Casey and I have been married for 3 years now. We have a beautiful baby girl, Emma Lynn. Casey is in school full time working toward Dentistry, and I am taking a break from school temporarily, loving my incredibly full time role as a mother. :) We love the outdoors, and we love life!!
By the way this adorable hat only cost me $2 at the outlet Osh Kosh store. Because it was tag-less, we ended up waiting a good 20 minutes to find out the price for it...which was apparently worth it. Score!!
Emma is walking!! She stood for the first time yesterday unassisted. I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw it!! She can stand there for quite a while by herself!! And then...she takes steps!! About 2 steps. I am so proud of my girl!! She is growing up so fast. She has also added to her vocabulary (which consists of "Emma", "Hi", and the regular "mama" and "dadda"), the dreaded "NO" word. NOOOO!!!! Thus beginning our everlasting battle of authority. ;)
Hi Sylvi! Emma is so cute. I can't wait to visit on Monday. We hope and pray your Dad can make the drive. Oh well, sometimes live gives us lemons, and than we make lemonade. I love the hat. Immer Deine Mutti.
1 comments:
Hi Sylvi!
Emma is so cute. I can't wait to
visit on Monday. We hope and pray
your Dad can make the drive.
Oh well, sometimes live gives us
lemons, and than we make lemonade.
I love the hat.
Immer Deine Mutti.
Post a Comment