CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

hot August days...at...home?


My puppy loves the sunsets as much as I do!!









Okay so there are a few things to tell you. I dont know how many know our little secret...we are living in our dentist's house. Let me explain...Sloan Jorgenson (great dentist, really you should try him. :) ) is allowing us to live in his lake house...until it's sold. They, of course, built a bigger, nicer version of this house. (Don't get me wrong, the first house is very nice, too.) Right across the lake. HA! Well it has been 8 months now...and he has finally dropped the price. Now they are showing the house like crazy!! But that's okay because we arent even living at home right now. Why you may ask?...that brings me to my other topic of discussion!
This week Casey and I get to experience "parenthood". We have gotten the opportunity to do it before, each time more eye-opening than the other. So this dentist I told you about is on vacation. In ROME. Lucky, I know. So here we are, living in the bigger, nicer version of our house. :) With four kids of our "own". Let me tell ya, Skwizzy is soaking up the high life. No Skwizzy, we can't keep your new playmates.
While I'm still trying to figure out if this is a vacation, or a job, I still have to put in my volunteer hours for this very LAST :) :) month of AmeriCorps. I have decided to make a blanket to donate to the Children's Cancer Community. So far it's been fun...but maybe that's because I haven't gotten to the actual sewing part yet? Oh well. Wish me luck!! As for now, I need to go see what those little rascals are getting into...


2 comments:

Nichole Gaertner

Just tooo cute! I love Squizzy (however you spell that little dogs name! haha)
Love gaga

Nichole Gaertner

So... do you hear that Josh and I are more likely than not moving in w/ mom and dad? Just for a couple of weeks though, until we can get settled.

Love GAGA