CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

watching the kids

Well the crazy hectic week as a "mommy" is over and now I get a day to relax before I head off to a family reunion. Watching those kids was so much more fun than I thought it was going to be!! After realizing that the water park we had been promising them to go to for 3 days had been turned into a car dealership!!!....we took them to the river in Richland and swam with them.
We hung out there all day until their family reunion/BBQ at another park. After everyone ate we all walked through the rose garden and who would've thought that these kids would love flowers so much! Of course I forgot my camera...but these were my favorite flowers that they had there....they were so cute!
One of our favorite things that we got to do with the kids was sleep outside with them! The 13 yr. old girl and I were eating those Dove chocolates that have the little sayings on the wrapper...and I got one that said "sleep under the stars." Well we thought that would be pretty exciting...so we did! We told ghost stories and jokes and saw shooting stars and everything! And the whole time Skwizzy sat on top of a hill and protected us. Like a sheep dog should.

0 comments: