CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

breif update


It has been a while since I've written a new post! It's because I don't have any pictures. :( I don't like writing without having new pics! But I honestly have got to get Casey to take one more prego picture of me!! I am 38 weeks now, and this baby is comin!! I will be very disappointed if I don't get a good shot of my huge tummy.

Well, last week Casey and I went to a childbirth education class, and we learned a TON!! I am so glad that we took that class. It was a two day workshop, and there was so much to learn! I feel much more prepared for when it's the big day...which is very soon!! I have dropped a lot,
and I am having some pretty good contractions.
We are both so excited to meet little Emma Lynn. I am painfully excited to have her OUT. My stomach is finally big enough to make me handicapped. LOL. I can't roll over or get out of bed, and I really can't put my shoes on without sounding like I just ran a marathon!! My feet have been swelling HORRIBLY since about 6 months. They are actually sore from being swollen. I can't wait to fit back into my cute shoes!! And my cute sweaters. I am just so ready to start getting back to where I can feel good again. But of course, I will miss these days of being "free" without a screaming baby. :) I bet I will miss feeling her little kicks and wiggling too. But I cannot wait to hold her for the first time!! And niether can Casey. I am going to embarass him by writing this, but he never reads our blog anyway. He is so cute always talking about how he wants her to just come already so that he can hold her and play with her! At night he says "can you please roll over, so that I can hold my baby?" HAHA! He loves to put his arm over my tummy and feel her kick. He thoroughly enjoys it. This morning it was hot in our house, but he told me that he decided not to open the window, because when Emma is here, she will not be able to handle that kind of cold air. He said we will just have to get used to it being warm. HAHA!!! I thought it was so funny. He is so ready to be a daddy, and I am so glad that he is excited. He's going to be such a great father.

The quarter is almost up, and then we will have a break. I've decided not to put school off though. I am going back! I realize that the longer I put it off, the easier it will be to never go back. And seriously, there will never be a perfect time to go back. So I'm going to just suck it up, and do it!! We've arranged our schedules so that Casey will watch our baby girl when I go to school. It works out well. (And of course, Oma is always more than willing to watch her little grandbaby.) I will not be going full time yet, though. 'm not wonderwoman!! And my baby and I need lots of bonding time. Casey's job is perfect, too! He is working for a man in our ward, rebuilding houses. He is great at it, and loves doing it. Of course, that is the kind of thing he has been doing his whole life! The man is great, very flexible. He also pays very well, which is nice. That means he doesn't need to work as many hours! We are so grateful that the Lord is helping us out so much. Quitting R.E.C. and going back to school was a tough decision, but it is definately the right one. With some adjustments and a ton of help from the Lord, we are going to do this thing!!

1 comments:

Nichole Gaertner

I'm glad that you're being blessed Sylvia! Isn't it a great feeling to know the Lord agrees and approves your decisions? You will miss feeling Emma in your belly, but that's why we women continue to have more babies. :) Plus their is such a thing called a phantom baby. That's when you feel a baby kicking in your belly... and you KNOW you are't pregnant! lol

I love you!
love gaga