Casey and I have been married for 3 years now. We have a beautiful baby girl, Emma Lynn. Casey is in school full time working toward Dentistry, and I am taking a break from school temporarily, loving my incredibly full time role as a mother. :) We love the outdoors, and we love life!!
And there it is...the huge prego belly! I am going to have my baby any day now!! Good thing I got one more shot before it was too late! Haha. As you can see I have grown quite a bit in this last month. And believe me, I am feeling it!!
3 comments:
But you look oh so cute! :)You can tell Emma it's okay for her to come now! We're leaving at 3 pm!
your looking good!!
What happened to my darling second born? Did she swollow a pumpkin seed?
Du bist ein suesses Kindlein.
Immer Deine Mutti
Post a Comment