my sister and her little family came
and stayed with my parents here in Kennewick. We had a great time!
It was good to see them. Thanksgiving morning I
set up our very first Christmas tree!
Last year I bought the tree and decorations on clearance after Christmas...SOOO
glad I did!!! Dinner was delicious...complete with my mom's
amazing turkey and my dad's perfect pies!!
The next morning...of course...we went black Friday shopping!! We got a camera
for a really good price...and it's a nice one! It is
our Christmas present this year. We thought it would be a good idea
to have a nice camera for EMMA PICS!! :)
Black Friday really wasn't as awful as usual. Not many people have a lot of money to blow right now. We got there at 4:30am, and usually everything is gone by 5, but
not this time! It was funny because I overheard some lady
say "she thinks that since she's pregnant, nobody is
going to hurt her." HAHAHA! Rude, right? Oh well it was pretty dang true! :)
Saturday my sister, mom, and I went to Karyn's baby shower.
It was fun! Yesterday I went in to see my doctor because I had been having a ton of contractions
that have been pretty hard...and fairly close together.
Then I woke up and my stomach was cramping really bad!! My doctor told me that I am in the
early stages of labor. He stripped my membranes...the
most terrible pain EVER!!!
And said that should put me into labor...but no such luck.
Now here we are, on my due date. Emma is not doing anything to make her way into this beautiful world!!! I don't really know what's going on, but
I hope she comes soon!! Without being
induced. :( I guess we'll just keep on waiting and being patient!! Casey tried to put me into labor
by taking me on a long, pretty walk. That is what the
scenery pictures are from. It was so gorgeous!
Well, now I have to finish my 10 page essay...which really is the last thing on my mind right now, but since it is my English final, I probably should get it done. :)







4 comments:
AW... I love the pictures schwester! Nice camera! :) And black Friday was too much fun! I could have sworn Emma WAS going to be born that night. HAHA! You're a very pretty prego lady! HEHE!
LOVE YOU!!!
gaga
hI SWEATY PIE,OOPS, CAPs LOCK. HA,HA,.
Nice pictures,i say. By the By we habe racoon-roadkill for supper.
Pa and me are appliched to have you over to share our vittles.Maby the stench of the overripe meat from the saubelly will help Emma come out.
Fuer immer Deine Mamma
P.s. Misspelled words are on perbus.
Oh my gosh! If anyone reads this comment from my mom, just ignore it!! She tries to emabarass me. LOL. But she's funny and I love her, so I can't reject her comments. :)
Holy crap sister- I would have TOTALLY deleted that comment! HAHAHA!!! :) But we still love her!
Post a Comment