CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Halloween and Friends







Peter hearts Lacy. Aww so sweet. ;)









That's snow, really. Go get your magnifying glass, ok!? Haha :)



























Daddy's coming!!



I am fed up with this apartment's lack of washer/dryer hookups. I am not enjoying this laundromat bull crap!! 1:carrying large loads of laundry down the street trying not to look like a struggling hobo is less than desirable. 2: hello, quarters don't grow on trees. Or in our case the leafless bushes next to our front door. And 3: People, it's not polite to be throwing around other people's laundry. GAHHH. There you have it...my rant for the week. ;)
Well it's been a while since I have blogged! I have some catching up to do. It was Emma's very first Halloween, and she made quite the cute little bug!! :) I took her to a couple Halloween parties/activities here in town with two of my friends, Natalie and Amber, and their boys. It was fun. Then on Saturday we took her to see Oma and Opa. My sister and her family came too, and we all had lots of fun together! Emma got to experience her first "Trunk-or-Treat", and she had a blast chillin with her cousins. The following weekend we took a quick over night trip to see Maymee and Papa Jer. Going home to see family is nice...we miss everyone! It's especially nice of them all to let us wash our overflowing loads of laundry...HA! This last weekend one of my closest friends came and stayed with me for 3 nights! We had way too much fun together. It went by much too fast!! But we got some awesome pictures. She's going through a lot right now...and I am so glad that she and her son got to "get away" for a bit. Well, to finish off that week, Casey and I had to (umm I mean "got" to?) speak in church. I guess it went alright, although I felt completely stupefied once I stood up there at the pulpit...and Emma shrieked as soon as her daddy went up to speak, so we had to listen to his talk from the foyer. :( But now it's over, and I am so relieved to know that we won't have to speak again for a while...until we move again. Also, Emma has been walking a ton!! Much more than she has been crawling! She loves to walk. She's really fast too, mostly because it's harder to balance when she goes slow, I think. OH! One more tidbit. It snowed for the first time!!! Maybe not a whole ton, but it was enough to make me shout for joy!!!

3 comments:

Nichole Gaertner

Aw- I'm glad you and Holli had lots of fun together! I'm sorry I wasn't able to stop by on Monday. :( It makes me sad to know we were in the same town for a fraction of a second but weren't able to say hi.

Emma is looking awfully cute! I sure love that bug!!

Julie L

Love all the awesome photography. What a beautiful place to live! Emma is a doll, by the way. And what were you making with the dough? Pizza or breads??? Looks delish!

Oma Hansen

Hi Sylvia!
Cue, cute, cute, all of you.
Love Mamma.