
My sister in law, Brittany, came and kidnapped me on Friday! That evening Karyn and Jason stopped by, because they were driving through. It was really good to see them. :) While they were here, Brittany drove up too. She came and got Emma and myself...and took us back to Moses! We had fun. We ran a few miles, hung out...and watched THE worst movie known to mankind..."Frozen"...which has been haunting our minds ever since we watched it. Seriously. It was the scariest movie I had ever seen by far...and it was so GROSS too!! People get eaten by wolves! Please don't watch it. Please don't even look it up. So not worth your time. Certain movies you should just stay away from, because sometimes images just want to linger for a super long time in that mind of yours. Brittany also dyed my hair. It has been so long since I've had dark hair! It was brown...my natural color...when I was pregnant with Emma. After that I've had it blond. But I've forgotten how much fun it is to switch it up once in a while. It's actually a really deep red. So while we were there I learned that Asher loves Emma...so much that he will just suck on her head until her hair is soaked with baby slobber. Feel the love, baby!! Haha. And Jade loves her...they're little buddies! She likes to take Emma's hand and show her the world. And she was crushed to learn that she wouldn't be moving in with us this week. Kids are so funny! Well it was a nice surprise trip. But it was nice to see Casey again...we don't do well with separation. Sorry, Brittany! ;) haha.
Well I have almost completed my last day of week one. (My 28 day no sweets challenge, remember?) And it hasn't been too horribly bad. Until today...I might explode if someone doesn't find me a cookie...and fast!!
JK I'm not giving in.
My friend Kelsey and I have set our training schedule, and so it will begin tomorrow! Can't wait!
JK I'm not giving in.
My friend Kelsey and I have set our training schedule, and so it will begin tomorrow! Can't wait!







2 comments:
Your hair is really pretty. How lucky you have family fairly close by. I hope you had fun!!
Love the color! And congrats! on a successful first week. You are an awesome inspiration!
Post a Comment