Casey and I have been married for 3 years now. We have a beautiful baby girl, Emma Lynn. Casey is in school full time working toward Dentistry, and I am taking a break from school temporarily, loving my incredibly full time role as a mother. :) We love the outdoors, and we love life!!
Day 22...something I crave a lot. This pretty much sums it up. :) Mmm...my favorite!! I crave it with Ritz, crispy and tart apples, and anything in between. I can't get enough!
YOU ARE A PEANUT BUTTER FOOL! :) You make me laugh schwester, but you have come up with great ideas to incorporate your craving in a healthy way. LOVE YOU!
2 comments:
YOU ARE A PEANUT BUTTER FOOL! :) You make me laugh schwester, but you have come up with great ideas to incorporate your craving in a healthy way. LOVE YOU!
Inherited same taste buds? for me, though, it's the chunky. With bananas.
Post a Comment