Yesterday Casey and I celebrated our third wedding anniversary.(It was a great one, we spent the entire day together!!) Where has the time gone?? It has just breezed by! This last year has been a very busy one.
-Casey got an amazing promotion at R.E.C.
-Casey quit R.E.C.
-we moved to Kennewick to start school at CBC...preparing for dental school!
-we moved again after realizing that we were surrounded by smokers and our apartment permanently reeked of smoke, causing my pregnant self to feel sick the whole time. (same complex.)
-we sold the Harley Davidson V-Rod and payed off our car! WOO! No more debt! :) (This was NOT easy by the way. We were in the hole very badly and it took a ton of saving and self discipline to accomplish this.)
-I finished my last quarter of school (until this winter when I will go back)... and the very same evening....
-WE HAD OUR FIRST BABY!!!!!
-we moved back to Moses for the summer so that Casey can earn some money.
-now we are preparing to move to Ellensburg to attend Central Washington University.
But most of all this last year has been a HUGE learning experience for us. We took a huge leap of faith into the unknown, realizing the hardship that would be in our future. It is not an easy thing to leave a secure job and go back to school...especially when you are expecting a baby. But we moved back to Moses Lake from Boise so that we could pay off our debts...and go back to school. I am so proud of Casey for sticking with his plan and pursuing his dream. Words cannot describe the respect I have for him to be able to do this. He has worked so hard to provide for our little family, and I really appreciate him. He has shown so much love to us. The Lord has helped us immensely so far, and I know for a fact that we are doing what we should be by finishing school.
I am so grateful for the man that I have married. He has taught me so much, and helped me to grow. People tease us for still acting like newly weds...but this is one of the best things about our relationship. :) He is my best friend. He is an extraordinary Daddy. I love him more every day, and I look forward to growing old with him!!!
Happy Anniversary, Love!!
-Casey got an amazing promotion at R.E.C.
-Casey quit R.E.C.
-we moved to Kennewick to start school at CBC...preparing for dental school!
-we moved again after realizing that we were surrounded by smokers and our apartment permanently reeked of smoke, causing my pregnant self to feel sick the whole time. (same complex.)
-we sold the Harley Davidson V-Rod and payed off our car! WOO! No more debt! :) (This was NOT easy by the way. We were in the hole very badly and it took a ton of saving and self discipline to accomplish this.)
-I finished my last quarter of school (until this winter when I will go back)... and the very same evening....
-WE HAD OUR FIRST BABY!!!!!
-we moved back to Moses for the summer so that Casey can earn some money.
-now we are preparing to move to Ellensburg to attend Central Washington University.
But most of all this last year has been a HUGE learning experience for us. We took a huge leap of faith into the unknown, realizing the hardship that would be in our future. It is not an easy thing to leave a secure job and go back to school...especially when you are expecting a baby. But we moved back to Moses Lake from Boise so that we could pay off our debts...and go back to school. I am so proud of Casey for sticking with his plan and pursuing his dream. Words cannot describe the respect I have for him to be able to do this. He has worked so hard to provide for our little family, and I really appreciate him. He has shown so much love to us. The Lord has helped us immensely so far, and I know for a fact that we are doing what we should be by finishing school.
I am so grateful for the man that I have married. He has taught me so much, and helped me to grow. People tease us for still acting like newly weds...but this is one of the best things about our relationship. :) He is my best friend. He is an extraordinary Daddy. I love him more every day, and I look forward to growing old with him!!!
Happy Anniversary, Love!!







1 comments:
Happy Anyversary Sylvia and Casey!
May the next hundred years of your live bring you lots of happines,babies and more love,love, love.
Herzlichen Glueckwunsch,
Immer Deine Mutti.
Post a Comment