Emma went swimming for the first time in her life yesterday! And she loved it. She didn't like it when Casey tried laying her on her back to float, and she didn't like getting blasted in the face with a monster wave, but other than that...she loved it! Ha. I just LOVE her swimsuit, my mom bought it for her. I think it suits her well. :) There were so many people out on the lake, it was unbelievable. It made the water incredibly choppy. This wouldn't be a terrible thing...if the boat you were in wasn't way close to the water! My dad's boat rides so low, and a big wave can cause a huge problem! I've never been afraid of riding in this boat because I grew up riding in it. However, yesterday I did get a little freaked out! We hit a set of waves (maybe 6 or so?) that sent me bouncing almost a foot off my seat!! It was kind of fun, I'm not gonna lie. But seriously, I almost flew out of the boat, and that would NOT have been fun!!
Sunday, July 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







3 comments:
Dear Sylvia!
Boy, things sure changed, haeven't
they? When you Girls grew up, we
had nice water to ride in. Now there are to many boats in our
precious little lake. We where so
blessed to raise you in Moses, the
people are so nice there too. I do miss my friends up there. But life goes on, one door closes, and another door opens.
Well my child, have a nice day.
I always love you and your sister
with all my heart and soul. Plus I
love my new sons and grand-babies too.
Immer Deine Mutti!
Wow- mom bought the swim suit? I'm pretty impressed with her selection! HAHA! Especially since Shaylee has the orange version! ;) Man- I wish I could have bounced roight alongside you with the waves! Love you!
LOL Nope! I totally picked it. Of course! Mom insisted on paying for it though. :) If mom had picked it, who knows what kind of silly design it would have!! LOL!! ;)
Post a Comment