CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Memorial Day



























Memorial Day weekend was tons of fun! My sister, Josh, Aiden (2 1/2 years old), and Shaylee (10 months old), came to visit from Lynwood. We had a BBQ on Sunday and on Monday we went to the park. So far, Aiden LOVES Emma, and she seems to love him back! :) Shaylee and Emma still seem a little unsure about each other...but I'm sure they will grow to be great friends. :)

Update on Emma:
We think she is starting to gain weight. The doc. said to give her formula every time she nurses, he said to try about 6 oz. This was not working, however. She wouldn't drink it. So we have been mixing some formula with rice cereal and sometimes we add a bit of solid food for flavor and she has been doing great with that! She looks completely healthy to us, so I'm sure she will be fine.

2 comments:

Nichole Gaertner

L O V E it! Reading/ seeing this blog actually made me emotional. I miss being home. I hate it here. Our babies are officially the cutest kids EVER! lol!

Oma Hansen

Hi Sylvia!
Love your pics.
My Grandbabies are geourgeous.
They got their looks from their
Moms. Gee, where did you get the pictures of my Mother from? oops,it's me, help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Love, immer Deine Mutti.