Casey and I have been married for 3 years now. We have a beautiful baby girl, Emma Lynn. Casey is in school full time working toward Dentistry, and I am taking a break from school temporarily, loving my incredibly full time role as a mother. :) We love the outdoors, and we love life!!
Great pictures! You have one sweet little girl. I am sorry to hear about her feeding issues, but know that you are not alone. My sister in law had the same problem with her little girl. But she is doing great know, growing and catching up. Don't be to hard on yourself, you are doing great. :) Love ya
1 comments:
Great pictures! You have one sweet little girl. I am sorry to hear about her feeding issues, but know that you are not alone. My sister in law had the same problem with her little girl. But she is doing great know, growing and catching up. Don't be to hard on yourself, you are doing great. :) Love ya
Post a Comment