CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

22 years OLD!!











So...I am 23 years old. That's not old. But this boat? This boat is 22 years old...and THAT'S old!! I grew up on this boat. Most of my childhood memories revolve around boating in Moses Lake...on this very boat. It has been sitting in my parents' garage for about 7 years now, so my dad and Casey decided to get it all ready to put it back in the water. And they did!! To all of our surprise, it ran like new!! That's pretty impressive. This boat is extraordinarily fast, and my mom has actually won a drag boat race with it! Needless to say, it is a blast. It is also LOUD, so we were relieved that our sound sensitive Emma had a good time. It's ironic...I was once a baby on this boat, and now my baby is riding in it!

0 comments: