CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

sweet summertime













So we are back home again. We had a nice time house sitting for my parents while they were in Germany. (These pics are of her garden...well and the park, and my mother's day flowers.) They brought back waaay too much chocolate though, I think I've gained some weight. :( And I've been doing so good lately! Oh well. It's gone now, so I don't have to worry about it anymore, right? These last two nights have been very restless. Casey made the mistake of going wake boarding with his dad and brothers (Peter and Dee are pictured above) in Moses Lake, even though he is severely allergic to the lake. Which I find odd, considering the fact that he grew up there!! His allergist couldn't even do anything to help him besides telling him all the things he's allergic to. What a waste of money. But anyway, he is more stuffed up than you could imagine, he's achy, and he has red spots all over his body. Needless to say, neither of us have gotten much sleep! Midnight store runs and late night hot chocolate sessions have been involved. Haha! Hopefully this will pass soon. I feel so bad for him. :(
We bought a pull behind for our bikes, and Emma loves it! Of course she does, she just loves being outside. It is so much fun being able to ride our bikes again! And it's awesome that Casey pulls Emma, making it easier for me to keep up with him. Haha :) Yesterday we rode to my parents' house, and ended up having to ride home in the rain. It wasn't bad, but Casey left me behind so I felt like I was going to die. Lol.
Yesterday some lady was freaking out and wanted Casey to help her get into her house because the key wouldn't work. She said that the key is always giving her problems. She was very upset. So Casey gave it a try, and what do you know. The lady was turning the key the wrong direction...there was absolutely nothing wrong with the key!! She was incredibly impressed with Casey and even gave him a hug. HAHA!!
Casey and my dad are getting his boat ready to go. He has a speed boat, and it's super FAST!! My mom actually has won a drag boat race with it. She is an insane driver, kinda makes me nervous. But once we take it out, I will be sure to post some pics! My dad is so excited because it hasn't been in the water for 7 years!
Emma has been eating food like it's going out of style. Bananas are her favorite food, I think. She likes potatoes too. And bread. But we are going to start giving her baby food. We kind of did it backwards, I guess. Oh well, she seriously loves food than even me, which is saying a lot. The downside of this...lots of MESSES to clean up, if you know what I mean. :/ Gross.
Well, I have some chores to catch up on now. Enjoy this beautiful weather!!

1 comments:

Sylvia Marie

My computer kept uploading all my pics twice...I caught most of them but apparently not all of em. Oh well!