Happy 5 months my Girl!! I can't believe it's been that long already. Geez. And they say it only goes by faster as time moves on. :( Oh well we will enjoy her while it lasts!! :) So last night we had dinner with my parents because they are going to be in Germany for the next two weeks. We had a delicious steak dinner complete with corn and baked potatoes. Mmm! Well Emma is no stranger to food. She insists on being part of every meal, sampling every thing that is okay for her to eat. But apparently my mom got a little happy with the potatoes, because they seemed to go right through her!!! While she was eating them I was thinking..."man, that is a LOT of food..." and when she exploded this morning I was thinking..."yup. That was probably too much food..." LOL!!!!! The picture really doesn't do it justice. It was all over her legs and feet, and every inch of her tummy was covered! And it didn't just escape the diaper, the diaper was simply too full to hold any more! HAHA! I know it's gross, and I'm sorry if you have a weak stomach. ;) But if you are a mom, then this is not new for you. Anyways, the best part of it all was how HAPPY she seemed during the entire adventure!! What a funny girl. She is so unpredictable...sometimes she is just sooo grumpy and snotty...but when you least expect it, she gets overly excited! That's Emma for ya!
The last 4 pics are of her in her church clothes, taking her Sunday Nap in her usual "Arnold" pose, and her new walker from Oma and Opa that she loves so much!! Thank you mom & dad! :)
The last 4 pics are of her in her church clothes, taking her Sunday Nap in her usual "Arnold" pose, and her new walker from Oma and Opa that she loves so much!! Thank you mom & dad! :)







1 comments:
HAHAHA- OH GROSS! Poor Emma POOH!!!! Now her nickname has meaning! ;) That's a super cute walker. I hope she enjoys it! (So what the heck am I supposed to do w/mine now, eh?!)
Post a Comment