So here are just a few pics of our little fishing trip..."little" being the key word here! ;) That's okay, I'm sure we will catch some bigger ones sometime!! She loved her cozy pink suit from Oma! It is waaaay too big for her, but she looked so cozy! Also, some pics of Casey and Emma. Words cannot describe how much this guy loves his little girl!! And you can see in her face how much she adores him as well. :) She also loves her Teddy, so I had to put that pic in here. She got it from her cousin Shaylee. Emma is the Queen of Scream, and here are some funny pics of
her huge mouth and her "big frowny" for a glimpse of her little baby fits. :) We find it pretty amusing!
I put a pic of her w/her tongue out
which is her signature look. :)
And the last couple pics are evidence of Emma being sneaky during nap time. She makes us laugh so much!! Such a funny girl!!







2 comments:
lol... I really enjoyed those pictures. Seeing Emma in Shaylee's clothes make me kind of baby hungry. Shhh! Don't say anything to mom cause you KNOW she'll totally flip, right?! ;) No worries though, no babies for me right now. Emma deserves to be the youngest Hansen grandbaby for a while longer yet. I'm glad she loves the teddy! Shaylee will be happy too!
Love you guys! Tante gaga
Emma is SO dang cute!
Post a Comment