CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 4, 2011

Day 5. A picture of somewhere I've been.

This is Magic Mountain in Idaho. This is where I learned how to ski for the first time! It was actually really scary. I went with my dad and my good friend Kody. They tried to teach me some techniques first, and then Kody and I took the lift up the hill. Once I was at the top I kind of realized that I did NOT want to come back down!! I had absolutely no idea how I was going to make it down that hill. What was I thinking?? I didn't know how to ski!! It was pretty steep and there were a lot of trees in some parts. Kody was just flying down the hill while I did all I could to keep up without dying. It was frustrating, and neither of us were in a good mood once we were finished. Apparently I was not the easiest person to teach. Haha!! I quickly learned that I preferred skiing at Pomerelle.

1 comments:

Julie L

Cute story, Sylvia. Glad you did not die! I always wanted to learn how to ski. Believe it or not, I never had a chance to either water or snow ski growing up. As much as your parents enjoy it, I think its sad I can't go with them.