Short term goals for this month and when I will accomplish them!
My biggest goal this month is to not eat sweets. I have been doing this "no sweets" challenge for quite a while now. At first I did it for 25 days. Then I did it a few times for a week at a time. Now I will finish off the month without any goodies. It has gotten ridiculously easy for me now, which I am super pleased about.
Another goal I would like to accomplish this month is to try a few new and exciting dinner recipes! I am watching a friend's kids for a week, and their teenage daughter and I love trying new recipes together. It is our tradition to cook together whenever Casey and I watch them. I'll be sure to let you know how it goes!!
One more goal I have this month is to get up to running 8 miles. So far I've ran 6.5, and I could have kept going...so I'm hoping this challenge won't be too daunting!!
My biggest goal this month is to not eat sweets. I have been doing this "no sweets" challenge for quite a while now. At first I did it for 25 days. Then I did it a few times for a week at a time. Now I will finish off the month without any goodies. It has gotten ridiculously easy for me now, which I am super pleased about.
Another goal I would like to accomplish this month is to try a few new and exciting dinner recipes! I am watching a friend's kids for a week, and their teenage daughter and I love trying new recipes together. It is our tradition to cook together whenever Casey and I watch them. I'll be sure to let you know how it goes!!
One more goal I have this month is to get up to running 8 miles. So far I've ran 6.5, and I could have kept going...so I'm hoping this challenge won't be too daunting!!







2 comments:
8 MILES??? You are one insane schwester... whom is looking amazing mind you! :) Giving up sweets has definitely done wonders for you!
Love you!
Congrats on running the 6.5. My goal is to run 1. It will get there. Good luck on your 8!
Post a Comment