So today is day 13 of the "30 Day Challenge". The assignment is to post a picture of your high school friends that meant the most to you. But in reality, I didn't have a camera in high school. Therefore, I don't have any pictures. Well, besides the ones that I took with my little throw away cameras and are boxed up in my parent's garage because of our lack of room in this house! So. Here's my little alteration of the project. :)
Here are some memories of the people who meant the most to me in high school.
Shelly McCuistion- I have known her the longest. We became best freinds in 2nd grade, and we are still very close to this day. We were inseparable when we were younger. And even though we spent less time together in high school, we were always there for each other. Shelly will always be so special to me. She is like a sister to me.
Jarrett Decker- We met in 6th grade, and he was my "guy best friend" throughout high school. We spent a lot of time together at school. He was so funny, and we were always laughing. I was so sad when he moved to New Mexico with his family after high school.
Karyn Hull (McGary)- My best friend. I seem to throw this word around a lot, huh? Lol! Okay, all these people were my closest friends. But Karyn and I were joined at the hip. We did everything together in high school! She and I were so close (we are STILL close after so many years of not even living in the same town!) and we shared so many secrets. We had a million inside jokes, and we knew everything about each other. We even finished one another's sentences. We went everywhere together, always did the same things. When people saw one of us, they knew that the other was sure to be close by!! Karyn was "the one with her head in the air", and I was "the one with the air in her head". Haha :)
Garett Kofoed- We were so close! He was definitely one of my best friends. We spent a lot of time together, and we went through a lot together. :)
Brent Hirz- Brent was the funniest, nicest person ever. :) Brent and Garett were best friends. Karyn and I hung out with these guys quite a bit. The four of us always went to lunch together, and spent time at each other's houses. I had so much fun with these guys!!
Thanks, all of you, for all of the great memories. Some of us may have gone our separate ways, but these memories will be with us forever. Thank you for making school worth while, and for making life a bit more interesting. :)
Here are some memories of the people who meant the most to me in high school.
Shelly McCuistion- I have known her the longest. We became best freinds in 2nd grade, and we are still very close to this day. We were inseparable when we were younger. And even though we spent less time together in high school, we were always there for each other. Shelly will always be so special to me. She is like a sister to me.
Jarrett Decker- We met in 6th grade, and he was my "guy best friend" throughout high school. We spent a lot of time together at school. He was so funny, and we were always laughing. I was so sad when he moved to New Mexico with his family after high school.
Karyn Hull (McGary)- My best friend. I seem to throw this word around a lot, huh? Lol! Okay, all these people were my closest friends. But Karyn and I were joined at the hip. We did everything together in high school! She and I were so close (we are STILL close after so many years of not even living in the same town!) and we shared so many secrets. We had a million inside jokes, and we knew everything about each other. We even finished one another's sentences. We went everywhere together, always did the same things. When people saw one of us, they knew that the other was sure to be close by!! Karyn was "the one with her head in the air", and I was "the one with the air in her head". Haha :)
Garett Kofoed- We were so close! He was definitely one of my best friends. We spent a lot of time together, and we went through a lot together. :)
Brent Hirz- Brent was the funniest, nicest person ever. :) Brent and Garett were best friends. Karyn and I hung out with these guys quite a bit. The four of us always went to lunch together, and spent time at each other's houses. I had so much fun with these guys!!
Thanks, all of you, for all of the great memories. Some of us may have gone our separate ways, but these memories will be with us forever. Thank you for making school worth while, and for making life a bit more interesting. :)







1 comments:
Aw Sylvia- you should tag these guys on facebook with this as the link. It make ME tear up and I'm not even in it! :)
Post a Comment