CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 11, 2011

Day 15...books!

The last 5 books I have read...

Those of you who know me well know that I LOVE to read. But you also know that I don't read as much as I would like to. Why? You ask. Well first off, I can't read when Emma is awake. I am too busy being with her. And secondly, instead of reading while Emma is sleeping, I tend to do housework and gay stuff like that. SO! Consequently...I do not get in as much reading as I would like to...making it difficult to get through my incredibly long list of books I would LOVE to read!! However, I absolutely adore books. I know I should just sit down and lose myself in a book more often. It's such a stress release!!

5.The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night Time
-Mark Haddon

4.On the Street Where You Live
-Mary Higgins Clark

3.The Forgotten Carols
-Michael McLean

2.The Manny
-Holly Peterson

1.Weep No More, My Lady
-Mary Higgins Clark (reading now)

Next up:
The Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Claire
and
Pretend You Don't See Her by Mary Higgins Clark
I also can't wait to read the Hunger Games...and the rest of Mary Higgins Clark's books!
and...I actually have a massive list of books I would like to read. :)

2 comments:

Julie L

Great list - now I need a review on each of those. The only one I've read is The Forgotten Carols. I am almost done with War and Peace - that's been a huge undertaking. But when it's done, I must pick up something kind of fun for a good break, I think.

Nichole Gaertner

HAHA! You dork! I wish you read more too... then we could have a "book" club! :)