CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Day 14...Family!

(above)
Sylvia, Casey, Emma, Josh (sister's hubby), Shaylee (neice), Nichole (sister), Petra (mom), Dave (dad), and Aiden (nephew)
My family. :)


(above)
The Marlatt Gang. Casey's family. :)


and...
My sweet little family. Emma has sure grown!!!



Here are pictures of me and my family. :) Okay...NOTE!! I am now 20 pounds lighter, so when you look at these, please keep that in mind!! UGH. Lol. These are the most recent pictures I have. And actually, they are pretty darn recent!

2 comments:

Nichole Gaertner

AW- I love this! :)

Julie L

You know, Sylvia, I think you maybe really didn't need to lose 20 lbs at all. Great pictures! I love the top one where everyone's being crazy except your Mom and Dad. Did they not know what the rest of you were doing? That is so cute!