
"Where do you live where you live?"
A couple of years ago, September 11th, 2009, to be exact, Casey quit his job. He had a great paying job as a Supervisor at an operating plant. He was outstanding at what he did, and he was moving up very quickly in the company! He also really liked his job. But this was not his dream. It was also not the most ideal job for the family life we wanted. So he quit. It was not easy, and it took a large amount of faith, but we knew we needed to focus on the larger picture. Despite the concern and doubt of a lot of people around us, but with the support of good freinds and family, he went back to school. And now we are here! I want to personally thank my parents, Casey's parents, and Sydney and Dave Heslop for all that they do, and have done, to support us while we are in school. We absolutely could not do it without them. Thank you for the love and generosity you all have shown toward us!! It means the world to us. Also, thanks to my sister for being so loving, supportive, and always so encouraging. And thank you, Tom, for the wonderful example you have set for Casey. He really looks up to you! Most of all, we have eternal gratitude toward the Lord and all that he has helped us with along the way so far!!

Casey is in his Sophomore year of college at Central Washington University. He is working toward Dental School, and he is doing so well. He has dreamed of becoming a dentist for so long, and I am glad that he is pursuing his dream! We look forward to the lifestyle and all of the time we will have to spend together. No more shift work, no more graveyard shifts, and more time to see the world as a family!! We also can't wait to be in the position where we can help people someday, especially those who have helped us so much! I cannot express how proud I am of Casey. I cannot express enough my appreciation for all he has done. He works so hard for his little family, and he is such a great husband and daddy.
Ask me this question again in two years. Then I will will hopefully be able to tell you which Dental School Casey will have gotten into...and where we will be living then!
A couple of years ago, September 11th, 2009, to be exact, Casey quit his job. He had a great paying job as a Supervisor at an operating plant. He was outstanding at what he did, and he was moving up very quickly in the company! He also really liked his job. But this was not his dream. It was also not the most ideal job for the family life we wanted. So he quit. It was not easy, and it took a large amount of faith, but we knew we needed to focus on the larger picture. Despite the concern and doubt of a lot of people around us, but with the support of good freinds and family, he went back to school. And now we are here! I want to personally thank my parents, Casey's parents, and Sydney and Dave Heslop for all that they do, and have done, to support us while we are in school. We absolutely could not do it without them. Thank you for the love and generosity you all have shown toward us!! It means the world to us. Also, thanks to my sister for being so loving, supportive, and always so encouraging. And thank you, Tom, for the wonderful example you have set for Casey. He really looks up to you! Most of all, we have eternal gratitude toward the Lord and all that he has helped us with along the way so far!!

Casey is in his Sophomore year of college at Central Washington University. He is working toward Dental School, and he is doing so well. He has dreamed of becoming a dentist for so long, and I am glad that he is pursuing his dream! We look forward to the lifestyle and all of the time we will have to spend together. No more shift work, no more graveyard shifts, and more time to see the world as a family!! We also can't wait to be in the position where we can help people someday, especially those who have helped us so much! I cannot express how proud I am of Casey. I cannot express enough my appreciation for all he has done. He works so hard for his little family, and he is such a great husband and daddy.
Ask me this question again in two years. Then I will will hopefully be able to tell you which Dental School Casey will have gotten into...and where we will be living then!







2 comments:
Aw we love you so much. I wish I could help you out more fiscally but am glad you feel my emotional support for you guys. You're both doing AWESOME! We love you so much!
What you can't do is go back in time --- all you can do is go forward. Two years from now you will be even closer to meeting those goals. I think it's great that Casey is doing this now, while there is still time!
Post a Comment